The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-Under Graduate (NEET (UG)), succeeded from All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) is an entrance examination in India for students who wish to study undergraduate Medical courses (MBBS) and Dental courses (BDS) in government or private medical colleges and dental colleges in India. The undergraduate NEET (UG), for MBBS and BDS courses, is currently conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA), which provides the results to the Directorate General of Health Services at the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.Prior to 2019, the test was administered by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
NEET UG is the single all India entrance examination for admission to the all Medical, Dental & Ayush colleges across the India.
To know more about NEET-UG visit -
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-Post Graduate (NEET-PG ) is a qualifying cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination for admission to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses as per Section 10 (D) of Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses.
- NEET is mandatory even for foreign nationals seeking admission in medical courses in India.
SCOPE OF NEET-PG 2020 NEET-PG 2020 shall be the single qualifying cum ranking examination for admission to Postgraduate MD/MS/Diploma Courses for the academic session 2020 which will include the following:
- All India 50% quota seats (all States & UT’s).
- State quota seats. (Including the UT’s).
- All Private Medical Colleges, Institutions & Universities/ Deemed Universities all across the country.
- Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
- DNB Post MBBS Courses.
The following Medical institutions are not covered by centralized admissions for MD/MS seats through NEET- PG for 2020 session:
- AIIMS, New Delhi and other AIIMS
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
- JIPMER, Puducherry
- NIMHANS, Bengaluru
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum
To know more about NEET-PG visit -
NEET - MDS
INTRODUCTION – NEET-MDS
(a) NEET-MDS is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination for admission to various PG MDS Courses under Dentists Act, 1948 (amended from time to time).
(b) No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MDS Courses.
To know more about NEET-MDS visit -
Follow my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/muzaffarkhan
Follow my Instagram channel https://www.instagram.com/MBBS_NEET_PG/