How can we Help for M.B.B.S in Abroad.
MBBS in Abroad: Various countries around the world offer an MBBS course. So doing MBBS from any of these foreign countries is very easy. Also, it is very cheap in a few abroad universities compared to the fees of Indian universities. It is not important that you just take admission to any one of these foreign universities, most important is doing it from a good university.
Why we are helping for MBBS in Abroad.
Consequently, it has come to our notice that some Agents are providing misleading/false/fabricated information to the Indian Nationals who are desirous of taking admission in the MBBS course in a University/Institution located outside India. For example, the fee structure, recognition/approval of the particular medical University/Institution, duration of the course, etc.
Due to this many students get into the trap of such agents & end up spoiling their career. To give you more facts about it, According to one of the reports published by Dainik Bhaskar in 2018. From the last 18 years a total of 7000 students from the city Raipur - Chattisgarh passed out their MBBS from foreign universities.
These students got misguided with wrong information by various agents. Hence such students end up doing a job as Compounder or Medical Administrator in Hospitals. To read full report visit https://www.bhaskar.com/news/latest-bhilai-news-031014-2422815.html
Most importantly, while taking admission many students don’t check the below mentioned points which resulted in poor passing rate.
- Know the grade of the university.
- The experience of university in teaching MBBS.
- Whether the university offers MCI Screening coaching or not?
- What is the FMGE passing percentage of the university?
- NMC Rule
After releasing a draft notification proposing the drastic change for the Foreign Medical Graduates (FMGs) released in April 2021, NMC received severe uproar from various stakeholders. NMC took note of all these concerns and issued the Foreign Medical Graduate Licentiate (FMGL) Regulations on 18th Nov 2021.
Below are the important points of NMC rule.
- The total course duration of MBBS in the chosen university abroad should be at least for 54 months, along with the internship period of minimum 12 months in the same medical institutions.
- The students should have studied in the university with English as the official medium of instruction.
- The students must have undergone a theoretical, practical and clinical training which should be equivalent to the MBBS course in India.
- The students must have completed 12 months of compulsory internship from the same institution where they have completed their other parts of the course.
- The total duration of the foreign medical graduation course shall be completed within ten years from the date of joining the course.
- Registered with the respective professional regulatory body or otherwise, competent to grant license to practice medicine in their respective jurisdiction of the country in which the medical degree is awarded and at par with the license to practice medicine given to citizen of that country.
How we can help you with MBBS in Abroad.
Any student who is planning to pursue an MBBS degree from a university outside of India, the first thing they have to check the above mentioned points.
Also, we have tied up with various top foreign universities around the world providing MBBS courses & qualify the above-mentioned points completely. You can contact us at 9967857212 to know more about this.
Introducing my friend Aftab Mohd.
As you all are aware my bandwidth is completely choked in doing counseling for India UG & PG courses. Hence I have requested my very close friend Mr. Aftab Mohd to help me in counseling the students who are interested in pursuing MBBS from Abroad. He is the one who has completely design & build this website with the data provided by me. You can contact him at 9967857212.
About Aftab Mohd.
A 38-year-old dynamic IT Professional and skilled Pre-sales Consultant with over 15+ years of experience in IT Software solution with diverse knowledge in analyzing, designing & consulting. Where experience majorly in Solution Architecting of Data-centers, Virtualization, Hybrid Cloud (IaaS, PaaS & SaaS), Container platforms (Dockers, OpenShift, Pivotal), Kubernetes, DevOps, Data Storage & Management solutions, Open Source technologies, Security, IT Automation, Digital Transformation. Currently working with an IT MNC, and has experience working with big IT brands like IBM, RedHat, Novell, NetApp, etc.
I know Aftab for more than 15 years & feel very proud to see the success he has achieved in such a short span of his professional career. To know about the Advantages, Disadvantages, etc, of doing MBBS in Abroad visit our page -
Follow my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/muzaffarkhan
Follow my Instagram channel https://www.instagram.com/MBBS_NEET_PG/