Saturday, 11 April 2020
PG Preparation Attempts! Career Stress or Gateway to Dreams?
Having come across 3 years of PG Preparation, had got a good rank twice, I am in mind to share something.
Questions and Opinions.
Q – Do I need to give another attempt even if I got a decent rank?
O – It’s always a battle between Satisfaction and Desires. Desire makes your choices & Satisfaction make your Decisions. If you really want to get what you desire, there is nothing like time constraints or the number of attempts.
Q – Will I be surely getting a Good rank in the next Attempt?
O – A positive attitude always makes its way even in the toughest of time. Leaving behind the dark past and heading to the rising sun always make a Glorious morning.
Q – Isn’t it a wastage of years for just a PG seat?
O – So first of all its matter of life and not merely a PG seat. If you get what you want from within, your inner desire, Its always and always the good utilization of time and resources & never a wastage.
Personal Tips to keep yourself Positive
– One-stop solution to keep hold in preparation – Start early & Revise as much as you can.
– Apart from study, keep motivating yourself with positive sources like Parents, friends, inspiring videos on YouTube and whatever your personal inspirations are.
– Avoid negative thoughts, and negative people around.
– Exercise at least 30 minutes & keep hydrated all day.
– Have gratitude to almighty for what he has given you in life.
Follow my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/muzaffarkhan
Follow my Instagram channel https://www.instagram.com/MBBS_NEET_PG/